Each year, the Barcelona GSE awards around 800,000€ in merit-based financial aid to Master's students. On average, 36% of matriculated students in the cohort receive full or partial financial aid. This funding comes from generous public and private sponsors and from the Barcelona GSE's own funds.
• Scholarships are offered based on academic merit.
• Eligible countries: International
• Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
• A limited number of fully-funded scholarships
Financial aid will only be awarded to candidates who have an outstanding academic record. While applications are open every year until June 25, preference in funding will be given to candidates with completed applications who apply before January 15.
Barcelona GSE graduate students earn one of three official master's degrees
• Master's Degree in Economics and Finance
• Master's Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
• Master's degree in Data Science
All candidates will automatically be considered for any available financial aid when they submit a completed application for a master program. Required application materials
• Undergraduate transcripts
• Undergraduate diploma
• Curriculum vitae
• Statement of purpose
• GRE exam scores: Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE Exam: 2531
• Proof of English language proficiency: Accepted certificates include IELTS (6,5), TOEFL (90) and Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C; First A)
15th January 2021
Phone no. : = +34 93 542 1234
Email: [email protected]
Official website: https://www.barcelonagse.eu/admissions
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.