The LAWMAN provides law students and persons unrestricted access to legal resources and articles of Law. The contents of the websites are submitted by the persons like you and released under CC-BY-3.0 license for open access because LAWMAN believes in that
'Knowledge is your Natural Right'
About Judiciary Zone -
Judicial Preparation Cell has been designed for the law students, dedicated to preparing for judicial services examination across the country. The Cell focuses to help support the students by eliminating the difficulties in understanding the Bare Act language, and helping students with necessary steps and resources required for judicial services competitions with planned and expert curated materials for students. The Cell shall make available present articles/notes/judgments curated by our experts and written in very simplified language. It is advisable, before directly going to the bare act one should read the article/notes/Judgments related to the topic, so that they can frame an image related to the topic and afterward reading the Bare Act will be easy.
About the Opportunity
The Mylawman for Judiciary Zone seeks applications from students and researchers to join the Editorial team for the website and to ensure engaging and thought-provoking original research publications.
§ For future improvement and development, Judiciary Zone of Mylawman particularly seeks editors who can continue the enduring and ongoing editorial successes and introduce the website profile to different libraries and research centers around the globe.
§ Judiciary Zone of Mylawman welcomes applications from editors with strong academic backgrounds and a keen affinity toward all the subjects related to Judiciary Preparation.
de§ The applicant must be in or above 2nd year (5-year course) or 2nd year (3-year course) of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
§ Applicants with significant publications and/or reviewing experience will be preferred. It is a prerequisite for every applicant to be proficient in the 20th Bluebook citation format.
Kindly note that Judiciary Zone has 6 vacancies for the role of Editor.
Roles and Responsibility
1. Have to complete the basic requirement of the month.
2. Making primary decisions on the merits of a written piece.
3. Send conditional acceptance and written feedback in regards of improving an article.
4. Language and content editing of the articles, commentaries, case comment, Judgments and other miscellaneous editorial tasks.
Apply by 15th March 2020
Further vacancies can also be applied on rolling basis after the given date.
2. Mail should be consist of
· Cover Letter
· Updated Curriculum Vitae
· Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
3. After the initial scrutiny, the selected candidates will be sent a paper for review, which they will have to submit the review report. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the quality of the review report and will be interviewed later. Details of the same will be communicated to prospective persons by email only.