La Trobe University is a research university in Australia that was established in 1964. It was ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges.
The university has advance knowledge and learning to shape the future of their students and communities. Their passionate teachers deliver globally recognised learning to the diverse student body.
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate research and PhD in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent resident
- meet the eligibility criteria for the proposed course.
- Funding for three and a half years, with a value of $28,092 per annum.
- Fee- relief funding for up to four years to undertake a PhD at La Trobe University.
- Students will get opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers.
How to Apply-
- Students must have to register in the approved programme before applying for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Submit University academic transcripts and completion certificates,
- professional CV (resume) outlining relevant work experience, academic awards, prior research background etc., details of any publications, a copy of your Master’s thesis, a preliminary research proposal of no more than 300 words and birth certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have an Australian Masters by research or bachelors degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Submit University academic transcripts and completion certificates.
- Professional CV outlining relevant work experience, academic awards, prior research background, etc.., details of any publications, a copy of your Master’s thesis, a preliminary research proposal of no more than 300 words and birth certificate.
Last date to apply – September 30, 2020
Register here: https://www.latrobe.edu.au/study/apply/research/doctor
official website https://www.latrobe.edu.au/