Kadir University is located in the heart of Istanbul, Turkey It was formed in 1997 and comprises five faculties loaded with facilities and a friendly environment. It possesses the aim of becoming an international centre for research and scientific development. The institution grants a plethora of opportunities for its students in partnership with distinguished universities. Its campuses include a variety of facilities like cafeteria, laboratory, hostel, library, study, and sports spaces.
Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD
The undergraduate candidates will be granted a 25% to 100% tuition waiver. In contrast, applicants of master and Ph.D. degree programs will get 25%, 50%, and 100% tuition waiver.
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD in various field
- all the following norms, the applicants must meet:
- Must be international students
- Need to have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- There is no need to make a separate application for this application as all the candidates will automatically be considered at the time of admission
- The following documents must be submitted by the students as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- The following English qualification is accepted by the university:
- TOEFL-IBT min. 78, 2 years valid
- CAE min. C, 3 years valid
- CPE min. C, 3 years valid
- PTE Academic min. 60, 2 years valid
Application deadline: Open
contact detail: +90 212 533 65 32
Email address: [email protected]
Official website: www.khas.edu.tr