ABOUT ORGANIZERTau Devi Lal Govt. College For Women Murthal (Sonepat),TDL Govt. College for Women, Murthal was established in 2003 with the efforts of Education Society, Murthal. It is situated on National Highway 1. Murthal is a big village in Sonipat district of Haryana in northern India and is around 48 kms from the national capital New Delhi. The motto of the college is ‘Vidya Dhanam Sarv Dhan Pradhanam’. We are dedicated towards achieving our goal. Our college stimulates intelligence and aids the development of such social virtues as Co-operation, helpfulness and responsibility. The college is striving to empower and groom the rural students in the present competitive scenario.
SUB-THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
- The topics of the seminar would include but not restricted to:COVID 19 and its impact on Education System
- Impact and Role of Mass Media During the Pandemic
- COVID 19 and its effect on Course of Globalization
- Social and Psychological Impacts of COVID 19
- Healthcare system and policy reforms necessary post COVID 19
- Employability Crunch and Concerns After COVID 19
- Corporate Social Responsibility and COVID 19
- Policy Challenges and impediments to restarting Economy after the Pandemic
- COVID 19 and its impact on Environment
- Impact of Epidemic on reassessing Inter Personal Relationships
- Epiphany related to Uncertainty of Life being emphasised by the Pandemic
- COVID 19 and International Law
- Plight of Migrant Workers and Impact of the Biggest Exodus of Labour
CALL FOR PAPERS: Data based empirical papers and theme relevant quality review papers are invited for online presentation during the online seminar.
• Participants wishing to present a paper must write an Abstract in about 250-300 words describing the objective(s), methodology, design, sample, tools etc. as well as main findings.
• The organizers will select relevant papers and intimate the participant who will then present their paper according to a scheduled time slot.
Abstracts and Full Papers are to be submitted on Email: [email protected] Last date for Submission of Abstract: June 20th, 2020 Last Date for Full Paper Submission: June 26th, 2020
• Step 1 (Payment Details) Registration Fee: INR 200/- Payments are required to be made into the following Bank Account: Account Holder’s Name: Principal TDLGCW Murthal A/C Number: 65162735743 IFSC Code: SBIN0050228 Bank Name and Branch: State Bank of India, G.T. Road, Murthal
Nota Bene: Please pay special attention to the IFSC Code. Due to the recent merger of State Bank of Patiala with State Bank of India, the IFSC Code of this Bank Branch has been changed to the one mentioned above. • Step 2 (Online Registration) For Online Registration Link click here. • Step 3 (Email Transaction Details) After depositing the registration fees kindly mail transaction details on the email: [email protected] NOTE: Participation/Paper Presentation will be given certificates upon attending the entire seminar and filling the feedback form that will be provided at the end of the session.