ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Lloyd national trial and appellate advocacy competition is a unique platform that provides you with an opportunity to develop both skills and showcase it infront of the best in the bar. Unlike the any other competition in the country, it is the closest to the actual form of advocacy and teaches you the best of laws and procedures.
* Last date of registration is 10th jan, 2020.
* Last date of submission of soft copies of memorials is 25th jan, 2020 (23:59:59)
* Last date of sumission of hard copies of memorials is 1 feb, 2020 (17:30:00)
* Release of results of memorial submission round is 6th feb, 2020
RULES AND REGULATIONS
* Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 member. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
* There can be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team.
Winner: – Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 40,000
Runner up: – Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 20,000
Best Student Advocate : – Trophy and cash prize of Rs 10,000
2nd Best Student Advocate : – Trophy and cash prize of Rs 6,000
Best Memorial: – Trophy and cash prize of Rs, 10,000
2nd Best Memorial: – Trophy and cash prize of Rs, 6,000
Best speaker for the finals: – Trophy
The teams must register online by 10 Jan 2020
Contact us on [email protected]