ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The national conference aims to examine relevance of criminal law amendments in elimination of discrimination against women if any or otherwise, the reason behind the outcome, the challenges the judiciary and the executive face, the sociological perspectives, suggestion and the way forward.
Relevance of Criminal Law Amendments from 2013 to 2018 in eliminating Discrimination against Women in India
20th Oct 2019
Adamas University, Auditorium
* Academicians and research scholars from the field of law and social sciences
* Advocates/legal practitioners/judges and ADR practitioners
* Policy drafters, NGO officials and social workers
* Governments officers and other law enforcement officers
* Members from the executive engaged in the department of women & child development and social welfare and from national and state women commission
* Law students and students of social science
* The length of the paper should be within 3,000-5,000 words excluding footnotes
* The last date of submitting the full paper is 13th october 2019
and in no case paper submitted their after will be considered
* All the papers will be reviewed by a selection committee and only those papers selected are accepted for presentation
* All references shall be made in the footnotes and no paper shall carry endnotes. For the style of the footnotes please follow Blue
book 20th and 13th citation style.
NOTIFICATIONS AND REWARDS
* Notifications of acceptance will be declared on 15th oct, 2019
* The authors of selected papers may be given the opportunity to present their papers on the day of the conference. A ‘certificate of participation and paper presentation’ will be awarded to Author/Authors of all selected papers whether orally represented in conference or not and the selected papers will be circulated in the conference materials.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
The participants need to send their papers to these email ids
Deadline- 13 Oct 2019
In case of further queries, Please contact at *[email protected]
Phone: – +91 7003552128
Click here for Brochure