The 33rd edition of the Jean-Pictet Competition will take place from 22 to 29 February 2020 in Denpasar (Indonesia). This edition, open to both Francophone and Anglophone teams, will be followed by an exclusively Anglophone edition from 7 to 14 March 2020 and taking place in the same location.
A team consists of three students representing a university or a comparable institution (e.g. a military school). Conditions for application require the three participants, at the time the application is submitted, to:
- a. Be all registered as students in the represented institution;
- b. Be enrolled in, or have already completed, a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent;
- c. Be below 30 years of age;
- d. Have a good knowledge of public international law;
- e. Have never before participated in the Competition
- In order to apply, each applicant team must use the electronic form available on http://concourspictet.org/candien/candien.php
- The application must be lodged between 20 October 2019 and 8 November 2019, 17:00 UTC.
- The file includes a certificate signed by a representative of the institution (i.e. dean or program director) authorising the members of the team to participate in the Competition, and a certificate signed by each member of the team.
- Each institution can submit only one application.