ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The corporate law society, national law university, jodhpur is organising the 4th pranita mehta memorial essay competition, 2019, in memory of ms. pranita mehta, an exceptional student of NLU, jodhpur.
1. A new world for corporate whistleblowers: changes in the insider trading laws in india.
2. The future of shares issued with differential voting rights in the corporate regime.
3. Decriminalization of corporate offences in India: should it be permitted?
4. The obligation to give back: the changing face of corporate social responsibility in India.
* Last date of submission of the essay is 10th jan, 2019 (11:59 pm)
* Declaration of the result is first week of march, 2020
Winners shall be awarded the following prize money:
1. First prize: Rs. 25,000/-
2. Second prize: Rs. 15,000/-
3. Third prize: Rs. 10,000/-
Submit your essay on [email protected]