About the Workshop
Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organising One day National Workshop on “An Insight into Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 with special reference to Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Act, 2019” on 1st October 2019 at Juris Hall, New Campus, University of Lucknow, Jankipuram, Lucknow.
It is well-versed that on August 9th 2019 Ministry of Law and Justice has brought major amendments in Motor Vehicle Act of 1988 through Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Act, 2019, by which the extent of imprisonment and fine has been increased.
Venue: Juris Hall, Administrative Building University of Lucknow New Campus, Jankipuram Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- A Brief Introduction of Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
- Brasilia Safety Declaration on Road Safety of WHO, 2015.
- Highlights of Motor vehicle (Amendment) Act, 2019.
- Recent amendment and its far-reaching effect.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Fund.
- Vicarious Liability of parents.
- Good Samaritan Law in India.
Who can Participate?
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Research Scholars
- Faculty Members/Professionals
Registration and Fee
For online registration, the participants are requested to deposit fee in given account number as per the given schedule, attach the proof of the same with the copy of filled registration form and send it at [email protected] on or before 28th September 2019.
For on-spot registration, the same can be submitted in person at Faculty of Law, the University of Lucknow to the concerned registration authority. The registration fee includes the charges of workshop kit, session participation and refreshments.
Type- Early registration- Spot Registration
- Research Scholars – 300 – 350
- Faculty Members/ Professionals – 400 -450
- Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Students -250 -300
Bank Account Details
- Account Holder: Mukesh Kumar Bharti
- Account Number: 2900100109447
- Bank: Canara Bank
- Branch: BBA University, Lucknow
- IFSC Code: CNRB0002900
- Mob. No: 8737008148 (use this number for Google-pay and Phone-pay)
8737008148: Registration Co-ordinator