About the conference
The Philosophy of the ADR system is well stated by Abrham Lincoln: “Discourage litigation, persuade your neighbour to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the normal winner is often a loser in fees, expense, cost and time.” Litigation does not always lead to a satisfactory result. It is expensive in terms of time and money.
A case won or lost in the court of law does not change the mindset of litigants who continue to be adversaries and go on fighting in appeals after appeals. ADR system enables the change in the mental approach of parties. The conference thus focuses on the development of ADR in evolving progression and its impact on exiting judicial and commercial aspects in the global scenario.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution System
- Role of judiciary in ADR
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Legislation and ADR Practices in India
- Emerging issues in Arbitration, conciliation, mediation and negotiation
- International commercial arbitration
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Award
- Mediation in Family and Matrimonial Disputes
- Online Disputes Resolution
- The role of an Arbitral Institute and Emerging trends in International Arbitration
- Any other theme related to ADR
Who can attend?
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International conference. The contributions may be forwarded in soft copy only according to the schedule provided hereunder. However, the prior registration would be necessary so as to ensure proper arrangement in the conference as the whole. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance.
- Last date for submission of abstracts: 10th October 2019
- Last date for submission of papers: 15th October 2019
- The Registration fee for the Conference is Rs 500 INR for students and Rs 700 INR for research scholars and Rs 1000 INR academicians & others.
- Registration fees shall be deposited through NEFT or RTGS.
- On spot registration shall be of Rs 600 for students and Rs 800 for research scholars, and 1100 academicians and others.
Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following e-mail:
Prof. Mohmmad Ahmad (Organising Secretary)
Mobile no. 8090623232
You may also like... [Call for Book Chapter] Biopolitics of Legal Education [Submit Abstract by 7 Feb]