“No power on earth can stop an idea whose time has come.” – Victor Hugo
The twenty-first century will be the century of knowledge, indeed the century of the intellect. A nation’s ability to translate knowledge into wealth and social good through innovations will determine its future. Thus innovations hold the key to the creation as well as processing of knowledge. Intellectual property can be characterized as the property in ideas or their expression. It is a creation of the mind, which protects the rights of individuals and businesses who have transformed their ideas into property by granting rights to the owners of those properties.
The prime focus of the seminar will be on emerging trends of IP such as IPR & pharmaceutical Industry, Compulsory licensing and the impact on IP laws after Doha declaration. The Seminar aims to enrich the knowledge of the Academicians, Research Scholars, Practitioners, & Law students.
- IPR and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Compulsory licensing vis-a-vis cost
- Post Doha declaration and its impact on compulsory licensing.
- Copyright in Cyberspace
- Intellectual Property Disputes and Competition Laws
- ADR and IPR
Submit research articles on the email id: [email protected]
- Submit full article by11th February
- Communication of acceptance: 15th February
- Last date for registration: 20th February
Convener and Contact Persons
- Asst. Prof. Pawan Kalwala: +91-9503845858
- Asst. Prof. Manisha Britto: +91-7378378697
Savitribai Phule Pune University Circle, Pashan Road, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411016
020 25638987, +91 8975588777
Click here for official notification.