- Impact of Socio-Political Environment on Judiciary and Judicial Activism
- Contemporary Issues and Challenges before the Constitution
- Social Media, Freedom of Speech and Constitutional Challenges
- Restoring Privacy in contemporary life- Constitutional Effort
Please submit your abstract in the following format:
E-Mail ID: (1) Official (2) Private
Abstract title (Bold Fonts)
Times New Roman font, size 12, Maximum 300 words. Please do not include references.
Keywords – include only three (3)
- The abstract should be submitted online through the link available
- There is a limit of one contributed submission per registered author.
- Accompany your abstract with a biography of not more than 50 words.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the suggested areas of interest for the Conference.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail within 3 days of receipt.
- By submitting an abstract you grant the organizers permission to publish the abstract in hard copy and electronic formats for distribution during Conference.
- The conference conveners reserve the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the program.
- The invitation to submit an abstract or the acceptance of an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration fee costs.
- Presenters must be registered conference participants before their papers can be scheduled into the program.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th January 2019
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper 20th February 2019
Last Date for Registration 20th February 2019
Participation / Registration Fees
Students (UG/PG):* Rs.1500/-
AURO Students:* Rs.1000/-
Academicians/Professionals/others: :* Rs.2500/-
Deposit the fees by RTGS / NEFT in State Bank of India or in HDFC Bank. Details for RTGS / NEFT are as follows:
State Bank of India
Bhatha Branch,Surat – 394 510.
IFS Code : SBIN0002636 HDFC Bank
Kribhco Town, Surat – 394 270
IFS Code : HDFC0000904